Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm so thrilled to be posting the first sketch for October!

It's a wonderful sketch supplied by Melissa!!
Colours chosen are:
Black
Teal
Orange

The technique is: Clustering







and this are the very talented DT examples....


Grow Baby Grow - Mel


Cookie Monster - Em


My Swing - Donna



2 of us - Wendy


Ducks - Natalie

Why so Sad - Skye




Really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with...


The winner for October will receive a $25.00 gift voucher for the new store!...


Donna

7 comments:

Emma said...

lo's look awesome girls!! nice work.....wonder why mine is so small though!

Donna Espiritu said...

emma! lol! i wondered the same thing as well :D

girls, your layouts are amazing!!! love all of them! :)

Vivs said...

gorgeous layouts everyone. might have a try on the sketch. it looks tempting!

Anonymous said...

I love everyone's take on the sketch, looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with!!!
Get those entries in girls!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOWZERS, you girls ROCKED this sketch, so glad I came across your blog. WAY FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this site... I was visiting Donna's blog and got this link. I will play along cause I love to scrap with black.
Hugs,
Sonia: www.skscrap.blogspot.com

chrisw said...

Absolutely adore this site..having a ball and getting inspired !